A blog about horror movies that take place during Halloween or the fall season. With posts containing movie news, trailers, official posters, fan art, poster collections, stills/screen captures, reviews, video mixtapes, short films, and vhs, dvd, blu-ray, 4K uhd covers.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

What's on tonight: CARVER (2015) Blu-ray



I got this Carver (2015) blu-ray last week. A gory Halloween slasher flick with a pretty dark ending, I loved it. I bought the blu-ray from the film's production company Little Red Wagon Films a while ago, there was also a dvd but it looks like they're not for sale anymore. That's a scan of the postcard above that came with the blu-ray. It's signed by Emily DiPrimio, the 14 year old writer and director of the film. You can check out a new Carver trailer available only at the film's official website here. Here a 2 more shitty pics (my iphone sucks) of the blu-ray and postcard I got, Emily also signed the disc:



No comments:

Post a Comment